If you’ve noticed an infestation of rodents, insects, or any other pests in your home, your immediate reaction might be to call the first exterminator you come across. While it’s certainly a good idea to act promptly, taking a few extra minutes to ensure you’ve found the best company to service your home will pay off in the long run.
When you’re in need of pest management services, follow these quick and easy tips to select the right company to meet your needs:
- Start Local: There are many ways to search for exterminators who include your neighborhood in their service area. You can do a quick web search using your city or neighborhood, or you can ask neighbors if they would recommend any companies.
- Know Your Pest: Once you have a list of companies to choose from, begin to narrow down your options by comparing your pest with their services. Some pests—such as bedbugs and termites—are notoriously difficult to eradicate. Thus, it’s a good idea to seek out experts who have experience handling your specific pest.
- Check Their Experience: Pest control is a line of work requiring in-depth knowledge and experience. Look for companies with a longstanding history of managing pests in your area, as these professionals will have the greatest level of familiarity in how local pests behave. The more experience a company has, the better.
- Look for License & Insurance: As with any services you hire out for your home, the exterminator you choose should be fully licensed, registered, and insured. For even greater peace of mind, you may also wish to ask about additional certifications. Some professionals opt to be certified with their state’s pest control associations to stay up to date with the latest practices and products.
- Find Out About Products: If you have pets or small children in your home, it’s important to make sure the products your exterminator uses are considered safe for your environment. You can ask your company if they offer botanical or “green” products.
When homeowners in Savannah, GA, seek reliable exterminators with decades of experience, they turn to Cox Termite & Pest Control. Their fully-trained technicians use various products as well as EcoSmart products to rid your home of pests and keep your family safe. To find out more about their services, call (912) 236-2503. You can also learn more by visiting their website or connecting with them on Facebook.
About the Business