#GivingTuesday is today, December 3, 2019, and runs for 24 hours, beginning at midnight local time! Get ready and get inspired for the annual global celebration that allows EVERYONE to invest in their values!
At Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic, #GivingTuesday will launch our 2019 end-of-year giving campaign with a fundraising goal of $25,000 and a mission to end pet homelessness! End-of-year giving is a wonderful way to kick off the holiday giving season and inspires people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to charity and causes they support. Nonprofit organizations, like Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic, wouldn’t exist without donations and support from the public.
Giving Tuesday isn’t just about fundraising – it’s about communities coming together giving their time, skills, expertise, and resources to a cause they feel passionate about. In an increasingly divided world, #GivingTuesday represents a new global tradition based on joy, hope, and inspiration.
Every act of generosity counts – and each means even more when we all give together! Everyone has something to offer – you can give time or expertise, monetary donations large or small, or even a simple act of kindness.
How can I support Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic for #GivingTuesday and their end of year giving campaign?
- Make a tax-deductible donation!
- Mail a check to Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic, 25 Charles Street, Stratford, CT, 06615.
- Make an online donation at https://www.nutmegclinic.org/how-to-help
- NEW! Send a donation through www.venmo.com to @NutmegSpayNeuterClinic
- Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski, or snowmobile to Feral Care Inc. (Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic) and receive a tax deduction. This nocost, no-hassle process can be facilitated through our fundraising partner, Donation Line, LLC (877) 227-7487 xt 2536 or visit https://www.donationline.com/newvehicle_donation_form?n=FeralCare%20Inc
- Participate in one of our end-of-year fundraising campaigns!
- Purchase an awardwinning pie through Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic from Oronoque Farms before 11/15/2019 and support our nonprofit AND take care of Thanksgiving dessert by visiting https://www.nutmegclinic.org/ThanksgivingPieOrder
- Visit Lucky You Flowers at https://luckyyouflowers.com/ and purchase a oneof-a-kind gift wrapped floral arrangement with a customized fortune cookie for $29, free shipping! Subscriptions available!
- Visit https://www.minted.com before 12/1/2019 and use the coupon code FUNDRAISEFERALCARE at checkout when purchasing your holiday cards, gifts, stationery, and home decor, and you will receive 15% off your order, and 15% of your order will be donated to Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic!
- Inquire if your employer offers a matching giving program – double the donation, double the impact!
- Many companies not only encourage their employees to give and volunteer time to nonprofits in their community, but will also match those efforts with dollars and other means of support. See if your employer participates in such programs as employee matching gifts, volunteer support programs, donations through payroll deductions, and even corporate annual giving campaigns.
- Make a tax-deductible in-kind donation (a donation of goods or services) by purchasing something from our Amazon wish list!
- With the number of surgeries we perform every week, we go through supplies very quickly! If you can add just one item from our list to your grocery cart, it would be a big help to us! Visit https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/8MVV3TWU9W6T?&sort=default and have your generous donation delivered right to our clinic!
- Adopt a cat from us!
- Ready to add a furry friend to your family? We have sweet, loving and silly adult cats who are looking for a place to call home. Please check out our Petfinder site https://www.petfinder.com/member/us/ct/stratford/feralcarect334/ to see our cat clowder, contact us at email@example.com!
- We have a ton of new volunteers recently which is awesome, but we’re still looking for a few people to take care of our resident kitties after school on Mondays and Thursdays, and in general over the holidays. Even though the clinic is not open for surgery over the holidays, the staff is always here providing love and care for our resident kitties up for adoption J Think you’re down for some kittyrelated cleaning and socializing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Attend one of our many events to bring awareness to the importance of spay/neuter!
- Attending and/or promoting one of our events is a great way to show your support to our organization and our mission. Here are just a few events that we held in 2019, and we’re going bigger and better in 2020, Nutmeg Supporters! J
- “Bowling for Pets for Life” Fundraiser at Nutmeg Bowl
- “Free Dog Wash Day” at Dan Perkins Subaru
- “Milford Oyster Festival” 2019
- “Saturday in Stratfield” Farmer’s Market
- “8th Nutmeg Clinic Annual Pie Sale” via https://www.nutmegclinic.org/ThanksgivingPieOrder
- “Feral Cat Shelter Making Party 2019” at Nutmeg Spay/Neuter Clinic
- “#SubaruLovesPets” and “SNELovesPets” through Dan Perkins Subaru
- “Care Packages for Soldiers: A Project from the Heart” through Dan Perkins Subaru
- Winter 2019 Coat Collection through the Bridgeport Rescue Mission
- “Quotes for Good” through Steve Boyle State Farm Insurance
- …and see so much more by visiting our clinic blog at https://nearsay.com/b/502623/21120/fairfieldcounty/stratford/veterinarians/nutmeg-spay-neuter-clinic!
- Share your positive experience with our organization on GreatNonProfits.org!
- Visit https://greatnonprofits.org/org/nutmegspay-neuter-clinic-feralcare and share your positive experience with us with the world! Help us maintain donors, obtain grants, and rally support for our mission by simply writing about your experience with us!
- Still not convinced we’re awesome? Visit our 2019 Platinum Seal GuideStar profile!
- Visit https://www.guidestar.org/profile/383746984 and learn more about our organization. To reach the highest level of transparency, we added extensive information to our nonprofit profile: our missions, programs, accreditations, indepth financial information, qualitative information about goals, strategies, vision, and the progress we are making towards our mission!
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com