For over 20 years, the career transition experts at ResumeSOS.com have been helping people start down the path to exciting new careers. They provide valuable services that give job applicants a competitive edge when vying for desirable positions, changing careers entirely, or entering the professional workforce for the first time.
After two decades in the business, co-founders Arnold G. Boldt and Gail M. Smith have already prepared 4,500 people to enter the workforce. Mr. Boldt is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC). Ms. Smith has held multiple managerial positions with hiring authority and operates as the in-house Interview Specialist.
People from backgrounds as diverse as scientific research, marketing, and medicine have benefited from ResumeSOS.com services, such as:
- Career Transition Coaching: Conducted via telephone or online, career transition coaching can help you identify your skills and interests and develop real-world strategies for professional success.
- Resume Writing Services & Cover Letter Help: Professionally certified award-winning writers from ResumeSOS.com can help you craft a resume and cover letter that really sells you to potential employers.
- Interview Preparation: First impressions are important, and ResumeSOS.com can teach you interview techniques and interview skills that will help you master the all-important three P's of job interviews: preparation, presentation, and post interview follow-up.
- Job Search Strategy Consultation: Career counseling experts can help you strategize your job search based on your field of interest, experience, and location.
- Workshops & Presentations: ResumeSOS.com offers a wide variety of workshops at their headquarters in Rochester, NY. Topics like “The Power of Networking” and “Resume Dos & Don’ts” are sure to prepare you for the professional world.
If you want to expand your horizons and enter a new and exciting field, but you aren’t sure where to start, or if you just need a little help making your resume stand out from the crowd, contact ResumeSOS.com today at (585) 383-0350.