Adding an addition to your home is a great way to transform the layout, while adding extra space for you and your family. The home addition contractor team from McDonald Construction offers well-built additions that meld perfectly into your existing home. Since 1970, McDonald Construction, Inc. has been serving the Branford, CT, area with home remodeling, home additions, and custom construction projects.
The home addition contractors offer the following benefits to adding a home addition:
- Added Space: A home addition may provide a few feet in the kitchen or bathroom, or it can add an entire room onto your existing home. If you’ve dreamed of a bigger home but know that moving isn’t an option, a home addition may be perfect for you.
- Room for Family & Friends: If you’re considering growing your family or know that your house will be the main place for friends or other relatives to stay during the holidays, adding an addition may just give you the extra space and bedrooms you need to house guests. Or do you have a parents or parents that need to downsize and you want to keep them close you can add an in-law apartment.
- Extra Income: Adding space for travelers and other guests can be a great source of income. The home addition you want could potentially bring in extra money if you choose to rent out the space.
- Increased Value: If you’re looking to add value to your home through a home addition, contact a professional first. Home additions can increase the value of your home—you just need to make sure you go about it the right way.
- Cheaper or more Convenient than Moving: If you’re in a home that you can see yourself living in forever, but know that it doesn’t have the rooms and space that you want and need, home additions are a great option for you. Instead of moving your entire life out of the home you love, add a home addition instead.
Are you considering adding a home addition? The home addition contractor team from McDonald Construction in Branford, CT, offers a wide selection of home remodeling and custom construction options across the area. Call 203-481-6363 or visit their website today for more details.